cPanel & WHM 11.34 Moves to RELEASE
Effective Monday, October 29, 2012, cPanel & WHM 11.34 is available at the RELEASE tier. This release includes 200 features and updates, including:
– A brand new User Interface for WHM, which brings a slick new look and easier functionality, as demonstrated at the recent cPanel Conference.
– Web Disk support has been updated for Windows Vista, 7 & 8, and Mountain Lion. In addition to the Web Disk support update, we will soon be releasing Android and iOS clients.
– Email client auto configuration utilities have been updated to support the latest mail clients, as well as added support for Mountain Lion.
– Email Archiving makes its appearance in 11.34, so email users now have the option to more efficiently track, store, and access email. The Mail Delivery Reports functionality vastly improves email tracking and message retrieval.
– In addition, we overhauled the service monitoring system to provide better notifications, and improved the robustness of the automatic repair feature.
– New Hooks Management interface built into WHM.
– Feature Showcase page of WHM will alert you at login to any recent changes made by upgrading cPanel & WHM.
Upon updating or installing cPanel & WHM version 11.34 you will no longer be able to downgrade to a previous version.
Our servers will automatically update to the new version, it may take a few days for all of them to update across our fleet. Please note this is only for CentOS 5+, it does not support CentOS4 that was EOL’ed in August.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact support.